Good evening traders,
Regular oil and swing reporting will all be out starting this evening and will conclude over the next 48 hours. There are a number of special reports near completion that will also be out early week for both Swing and Oil.
In oil trade we are watching the trending channels reported to members. In swing trades we expect this to pick up also with the turn of the year near (re-balancing of funds etc).
Last week was moderate for us, a few swing positions and a few oil trade positions. I expected it to be busier but OPEC meetings caused oil to lack structure. The trading structure started to return mid day Friday so we expect considerable size and frequency of oil trade between now and API report 430 Tuesday.
Any questions please let me know.
You’ll see reports start to flow out in the late evening.
Today is #EIA (oil inventories) in advance of the short holiday week.
We are only managing current positions in equities until after EIA. New swing trade positions are very likely to trigger between EIA and Tues premarket. See recent swing reporting for details.
Since the new office set-up (post draw down), EPIC v3 oil trading software has been firing exactly as the white paper prescribes during draw-down periods and is nearing its return to the 150% ROI. As it progresses further in this cycle you will find it to become increasingly more aggressive and fire more frequently as ROI trajectory is returned to 150%.
Next in its code protocol is to build profit base and then challenge the ROI to upside. When it fails, its next protocol is to limit the next draw down % to less than previous and then rinse and repeat.
This is in effect a notice that trade executions will increase in frequency near term.
We have a report near completion also with reference to price symmetrical extensions and also an update to the white paper to be released soon (reflecting executions during draw down and return to ROI).
So as this sequence (since draw-down and post office move) builds momentum the aggressiveness and ROI does also, so I'm excited to watch the next few weeks with EPIC v3, I'm getting used to the cycle and looking forward to each series.
— Curtis Melonopoly (@curtmelonopoly) November 26, 2019
The swing platform has been doing excellent (consistently between 100-400% per annum since we started) and you can expect a report soon on its profit and loss in last quarter along with detailed protocol explanations (how to) so you can institute the methods as you wish in your own trading. The swing trade system has become very refined over the last 4 years so I intend to get a how-to published soon.
I wouldn’t expect any live trading in the trading room until after 10:30 AM EST today so I likely won’t be on mic live until then.
Premarket Notes / New Location Update
Good morning traders,
Sold additional 50% of NIO this morning at 7:53 for 2.45 after 25% yesterday in profit and holding 25% (likely let it run). Nice daytrade/ swing trade.
AGN longs per alert need to consider profit.
Market time cycle was successfully suppressed and we didn’t get the VIX spike per normal but still hold a small hedge in VIX and small short SPY, we’ll decide what to do next in the next few days.
The new location is now up and running. We can expect intermittent small downtime (as you would expect anywhere) but we do not expect any major issues now that we have re-wired the whole location we are at (yes literally re-wired the whole place). Small intermittent downtime can still occur with details such as internet between systems (wifi) connections to servers (our providers and our team in different countries) and sound quality on mic in trading room may take some tweaking. Those type of things could take a few days.
Alerts – Swing, day trade and oil alerts will all continue per normal today, we do not anticipate any further down time.
Daily 2:45 Trade Set Up Reviews – Will recommence tomorrow and run daily forward. If you are not in attendance we send the video to our clients anyway.
Live Trading Room – You can expect sound quality issues for a few days as we work through the internet wifi details (various equipment such as A/C can cause issue), but this is a detail.
I will be in live trading room as normal right before open at 9:20 ish, API, EIA today at 10:30 EST, any time software or myself are trading during the week 24 hours and the 2:45 trade reviews will re-commence tomorrow.
My Trading Room Broadcast on Mic is ONLY WHEN I AM TRADING or DURING THE TIMES LISTED. It isn’t like a radio broadcast 24 hours a day that never stops. The charting is broadcast but I’m only on mic as required.
Software / Oil trading – We got the big move we were expecting that was being alerted prior to our office move, congrats to those that caught it. Software did not because of our office move taking longer than expected. However, now that our power grid is stabilized you can expect the software to start a large sequence of trade today/tonight in to API Tues, it likely won’t fire trades until at least after EIA today and possible it may not until this evening. But you can expect a large sequence.
Reporting – Regular reporting will now recommence. The additional reporting we want to get out is the new sequence of trade our software starts. We will start sharing detailed information with our trading team (clients) about the sequence the software is in so that our traders can learn the trading process of the software.
Swing Trades – It has been an odd time cycle peak but we do expect new entries to escalate between now and Tuesday in to March 2020.
Have a great day. Email me with any questions.
Quick notes to start the trading week:
- NEW LOCATION:
- This weekend we moved the location of our trading set-up.
- We may have intermittent outages between Sunday 6 PM EST and Tuesday 6 PM EST as we secure stable power / internet source configuration for our various electronic / computer / server equipment (joy of travel and trade).
- Intermittent outages would temporarily affect (stall) the live trading room, alerts and software trade.
- We expect any downtime to be minimal and short duration and by Tuesday at 6 PM EST (at latest) no issues are expected.
- TIME CYCLES:
- The week of Oct 21 time cycle peak was glossed over by the Fed / White House utilizing repo action etc. This does not mean the markets are out of risk as VIX is concerned. But for now, it seems they have suppressed the time cycle peak. We still hold a small VIX hedge and small SPY short.
- The new equity positions for this time cycle will be considerably more active starting this week. Daily we will review positions at 2:45 PM (as time allows) and we will send the videos nightly to Swing Trade members.
- With the move this weekend we are a bit behind on reporting, the first out later tonight will be the EPIC Oil Report, then Swing Trading and others will follow. All regular weekly reporting is expected to be sent out no later than Tuesday evening.
- NEW CLIENTS (ALERTS):
- Be sure to follow the appropriate Twitter alert feed (per the onboarding email you received) and email us your Twitter handle so that we can open the alert feed to you.
- OIL TRADE:
- On Friday the move of our trading desk location caused some unexpected downtime and as such our software did not trade the move in oil price (non alerted also). The move Friday was the start of the move that we had been alerting the day prior and we had sent out various simple charts to remind traders of the impending move.
- The Oil Trading Report to be released later tonight will include the structured set-ups in the charts / models for the move we expect.
- You can expect the software to be considerably active this week now that oil trade is becoming much more structured within the models since the bombs landed in Saudi Arabia a few weeks back (since the bombs the structured models have slowly returned to order, Friday’s move was a manifested example).
- LIVE TRADE:
- I will be in the trading room on mic around 9:20 AM each morning, 2:45 trade set up reviews daily, Tues 4:30 API, Wednesday EIA at 10:30 and also anytime the software is trading and alerts are going out.
Have a greet week!
Any questions email email@example.com.
RE: Premarket Notes
Good morning traders,
This morning is the EIA oil report at 10:30. We also have the VIX peak time cycle to consider in to Oct 21 and the Fed with their QE to the moon (that’s not really QE).
Caution, caution, caution.
In advance of October 21 I want to start doing daily (if not daily near so) swing trade set-up reviews in the main trading room. So that our positions and set-ups for on the other side of Oct 21, 2019 in to March of 2020 time cycle are clear and our clients can take full advantage.
We are expecting (if our models are correct) a significant bull run during that period in specific sectors and equities.But it will be volatile, so it will be a key period of time.
I am going to do these as time allows starting today. The time of day will vary that the review in the trading room will occur. I will send the swing trade reviews done daily to members on email every night they are done so if you cannot be in the trading room it is no problem.
If you missed the report last night (a summary review) it is here;
Protected: Swing Trading | Premium, Oct 8: Part 3d Summary Review $VIX, $OVX, $SPY, $XLE, $OIH, $TREX, $CLX, $USO, $FLWPF, $DVA, $CL_F, $GLD, $SLV, $DXY, Crude Oil
Our positions have been correct in to this VIX time cycle peak, we have taken our foot off the gas at the right time with equity positioning and volatility bias etc, but soon it will be time to be bullish again in equities, but first we need to deal with Oct 21.
Also, we have had some issue with our mail servers so if you receive reports in duplicate my apologies, this may continue for some time.
If you miss a report you see released (didn’t receive on email) please let me know.
Have a great day,