Compound Trading Member Memorandum
Feb 3, 2017
Just a quick note / ramble to update our members on immediate and longer term developments for our charting reports, trade room and various stock trading services:
- Morning Reports. Friday reports, those we are processing overnight – some do not require mid-week updates, will be VERY BRIEF mid week reports and full reports will be updated on weekend. All levels for all algorithmic charting models remain the same and our members have the existing levels.
- $DXY Model – $DXY US Dollar / $USDJPY are at support decisions.
- $GOLD is at a support decision.
- $SILVER is at a support decision.
- $VIX is trading within the model and classic indicators.
- $OIL is testing important resistance decisions.
- $SPY is trading within the model and classic indicators.
- Swing Trading members have all current levels (more on updates below).
- Algorithmic Chart Models Completing. This weekend we will be completing the last of what we consider Phase I of our algorithmic models. Phase I is defined as completing algorithmic chart models (for our traders to use on a traditional stock chart as an edge) to include all the important applicable levels for both classic charting and algorithmic chart modeling such as;
- Classic indicator charting;
- Fibonacci levels,
- Horizontal trend-lines (support and resistance from various time cycles),
- Diagonal trend-lines (support and resistance from various time cycles),
- Swing trading range (margins of highest probability),
- Various other classic indicators such as moving averages, MACD and more as applicable and most important to the specific equity charting.
- Algorithmic chart modeling;
- Alpha algo targets (specific time and price – see EPIC the Oil Algo for examples),
- Alpha algo diagonal trend-lines (support and resistance),
- Algo diagonal trend-lines based on Fibonacci modeling,
- Algorithm time/price cycles (terminations),
- Algorithm trading quadrants (related to time/price cycles and historical trading),
- And more (all those fun indicators we are processing historical data on and representing on charts for our traders to use as an edge).
- Classic indicator charting;
- Miscellaneous Points. A few points about the status of our chart model development;
- $DXY US Dollar is complete and testing very high so it will be published in full (testing similar to Gold, Silver and Oil models at 80% – 93% accuracy),
- $VIX and $SPY will be published but are testing with the least predictability of the six.
- The Gold and Silver algorithms – we are finished testing alpha algo lines – we have not been including these in reports to date (used for support and resistance) and algo targets (both similar to EPIC the Oil Algo charting)… new member updates will have those indicators on the charting like EPIC does. So this is actually big news for our Silver and Gold charting. For those wondering about the different kinds of algorithmic model indicators we endeavor to include in our models EPIC the Oil Algo is the best one to view to get an idea of the process and where we are going with each.
- The swing trading service has been going extremely well, members have been sending all kinds of positive feedback. We will be significantly updating it this weekend. We also have been running model trading accounts for each swing service that we hope to get out soon – interesting results – very, very positive methodology evidence transpiring.
- Profit and Loss Statements. My personal profit and loss statements for my large swing account and small account build are on our weekend publishing list too.
- Daily Trading Results. I am behind on posting some of the daily trading results – will get those done also.
- Your Feedback is Important! We have had a lot of email feedback from members, if you have any feedback please send it in, it really helps our planning and these to-do lists. It’s a community effort – your input is valuable. Ideas, thoughts, things we are doing right, things we can improve… please send us a note.
- Weekly Webinars! We are also going to post a weekly webinar schedule this weekend for;
- Members that would like a more in depth understanding of our charting and how to specifically use each chart for each equity will be able to attend weekly. Webinars will be done for our six algorithmic charting models, our swing trading service and our trading room. There will be one webinar each week at a set time for each service, every week. So yes, eight short webinars about 30 minutes each or 4 hours a week. If there is a day and/or time best for you weekly to take part please let us know for consideration!
- Subscribers Considering our Services. We will be running a weekly webinar for those considering signing up that want to know more about our systems – we get so many inquiries – this way we can refer inquiring minds to a weekly 30 minute webinar that explains our algorithmic chart modeling and our swing service. So this will make it 4.5 hours of webinars done weekly.
- Promo Discounts. So we did extend them for the members that asked, remember the promo codes shut down on weekend.
I think that covers our news, updates, morning charting advisory and stuff on our to-do list so that everyone knows our direction!
Article Topics: Compound Trading, Member, Memo, Webinars, Algorithms, Charts, Stocks, Stockmarket,Trading, Wall Street, Stocks, Day-trading, Chatroom,