Swing Trading Alert Profit Loss. Win 90%. ROI 131.26%. April 1-30, 2020. 200,000-462,520.00 as Alerted to Member Private Feed, Trading Room and/or Newsletter Reporting. #swingtrading #tradealerts
Tickers Alerted on Swing Trade Feeds: $AAPL, $OSTK, $LUV, $BTC, $SPY, $TSLA, $BABA, $VIX, $IBB, $MA, $AXP, $LVS, $INO, $TLRY, $INTC, $APDN, $PD, $KBE, $RCUS, $GC_F, $SI_F, $CL_F, $APO, $CCJ, $CAE, $TECK, $TACO, $VXX, $BIIB, $CLVS,
- Important Summary Detail:
- Period Swing Trade Alert Return (ROI) = 131.26% (based on this reporting period only)
- ROI Calculator Link Here: https://www.calculator.net/roi-calculator.html?beginbalance=200000&endbalance=462520&investmenttime=date&investmentlength=2.5&beginbalanceday=04%2F01%2F2020&endbalanceday=04%2F30%2F2020&ctype=1&x=62&y=20
- Our goal is to provide the best swing trading alert and newsletter service available. The highest winning percentage with the most consistent returns.
- The objective of providing a Swing Trade Alert Summary P&L is for the purpose of trader’s investigating whether our alert service is appropriate for their personal trading and also for our existing members to have a reference point of trade alert history.
- Swing trades as applicable are announced on mic live, recorded live in live trading room, alerted to private time stamped Twitter feed and emailed. Some trades are detailed further in the regular swing trade report newsletters (as part of the bundle package), in Sunday Swing Trade $STUDY Webinars or by other methods for guidance that may be sent to subscribers.
- Links are provided in the Trade Alert P&L spreadsheet below to each alert as they occurred on the member trade alert feed for member reference (must be a subscriber to alert feed service to view the links). Most of the alerts on the private member Twitter feed include charting and chart links. Over time we will also include links below in spreadsheet to other trade alert guidance provided to our traders, such as; video recordings to live trades as they occurred in the trading room (our YouTube channel), various commentary on social networks, email trade set up guidance, trading room chat guidance, newsletters, swing trade $STUDY webinars, etc..
- The Trade Alert P&L results in this series are specific only to actionable “alerted” trade set-ups to members and not all trades otherwise executed (non alerted) by our traders. It is impossible to alert every ebb and flow add and trim, the major parts of swing trade set ups are alerted and that is what is represented in the P&L reporting – the actionable parts only, that which a trader using our service can action easily and clearly.
- A historical time stamped spreadsheet of alerts is available (by request and by order from Twitter archive service),
- Results in the swing trade P&L series does not represents machine or futures trading but may reference instruments of trade on equity markets surrounding our futures trading activity when parallel trading is occurring by our traders. More detail here: https://compoundtrading.com/disclosure-disclaimer/.
- Study guides outlining each trade set-up, (how the trade was identified and traded with charting) are being made available to applicable members as time allows. For the study guide only subscription click here. As each study guide is released you will receive a copy via email. Bundle members receive the study guides as part of the bundle package.
- Our swing trade platform is available as subscription (monthly, quarterly, annually): One time 50% discount code available for a trial month for new subscribers, use code: “trial50” for a limited time at check-out.
- 1. Swing Trade Alerts. Swing Trade Alerts to Private Twitter Feed and via Email,
- 2. Swing Trade Newsletter Reports: Ongoing swing trading report articles emailed to members detailing trade set-ups and trade in play,
- 3. Swing Trade Study Guides: Swing Trade Study Guide for in-depth review of select swing trade set-ups and how we traded each set-up.
- 4. Swing Trade Bundled Package: Swing Trading Packaged Bundle Including; Alerts, Study Guides & Reporting.
- 5. Swing Trading Webinar: The next Swing Trading Webinar is Sunday July 12, 2020 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM EST. All registrants receive a video copy after the event if you cannot be in attendance live. The webinars review trade set ups for each upcoming week and as time allows each key swing trade from our P&L statements explaining how the trade set-up was identified and executed. Attendees will receive a copy of the charting used to structure the trade. Time is also allotted for attendee question and answer and trade set-up strategies attendees may need assistance with. Cost for Ten Weeks of $STUDY Webinars (40 hours of trade set-up $STUDY prep): Non members 100.00, current members 50.00. There is a 25 person room limit. To register for the live swing trade webinar event click here or to receive a video copy of the live event afterward click here.
- 6. Trade coaching is also available one on one with our lead trader via Skype, for trade coaching click here.
- We regularly reconcile trading alert profit & loss statements for review (as time allows). Check our Twitter feeds or blog for regular updates as we publish consolidated reports.
- Current Swing Trade Alert P&L List is here (more recent dates are in progress to be released soon):
- Swing Trade Profit Loss. Win 90%. ROI 131.26%. April 1-30, 2020. 200,000-462,520.00 $AAPL, $OSTK, $LUV, $BTC, $SPY, $TSLA, $BABA, $VIX, $IBB, $MA, $AXP, $LVS, $INO, $TLRY, $INTC …
- Swing Trading Profit Loss – Win 100% . ROI 127.34%. Mar 1 – Mar 31, 2020. $200,000.00-$454,676.00. $SQ, $BA, $VIX, $WYNN, $NKE, $BABA, $INTC, $COST, $NET, $GLD, $SLV, $BTC …
- Swing Trading Alert Profit & Loss: Feb 1-28, 2020. Monthly Gain +$54,129.00. ROI 27.06%.$SQ, $MA, $NIO, $TWTR, $NFLX, $INTC, $OSTK, $HD, $IBB, $UBER, $YEXT, $FVRR…
- Swing Trading Performance Summary (Q4 2019, Q1 2020 Interim): Return %, Gain/Loss, Win/Loss Rate, Number of Trade Alerts.
- Swing Trading Alert Profit Loss: Feb 1-21, 2020 3 Week Interim Gain +$30,051.00. ROI 15.03%. $SQ, $TEVA, $NIO, $TWTR, $NFLX, $INTC, $OSTK, $HD, $SRPT, $UBER, $YEXT, $FVRR…
- Swing Trading Alert Profit Loss – Annualized ROI 64.45% Jan 1 – Jan 31, 2020. $200,000.00 – $208119.00. #swingtrading #tradealerts
- Swing Trading Alert Profit Loss – Annualized ROI 246.31% Dec 1 – Dec 31, 2019. $200,000.00 – $220,898.50. #swingtrading #tradealerts
- Swing Trading Alert Profit Loss – Annualized ROI 315.32% Nov 1 – Nov 30, 2019. $200,000.00 – $224,130.16. #swingtrading #tradealerts
- Swing Trading Alert Profit Loss – Annualized ROI 62.69% October 2019. $100,000.00 – $103,970.20. #swingtrading #tradealerts
- Swing Trading Alert Profit Loss Annualized 355.22%. March 26 – June 28, 2017. $204,616.60 – $303,443.60. #swingtrading #tradealerts
- Swing Trading Alert (Short Term Trades) Profit Loss Annualized 2,437.96%. April 3 – June 28, 2017. $17,354.69 – $37,713.16 . #swingtrading #tradealerts
- Swing and Day Trading Alert Profit Loss – Annualized 957.90% Dec 26, 2016 – March 26, 2017. $100,000.00 – $180,347.88 . #swingtrading #tradealerts
Swing Trading Profit Loss – Win 90% . ROI 131.26%. April 1 – 30, 2020. $200,000.00-$454,676.00 #swingtrading #tradealerts
Google Drive Document Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GVMx_8TcMuQglo4IN_oN03VwbcF2WVoG2mHd0gN4G9s/edit?usp=sharing
|Date||Entry (EST)||Exit (EST)||Long, Short, Close, Trim, Add||Symbol||Size||Buying Price||Selling Price||Profit/Loss||Running P/L||Alert Link|
* Note: there are a series of oil trades that have to yet be moved to this ledger from lead trader.
|4/30/2020||PRE||Trim 50%: 25 hold 25||$OSTK||25||8.73||14.83||152.5||462520|
|4/30/2020||8:05 AM||Trim 10%||$BTC||70||5900||8878||20846||462368|
|4/30/2020||POST||Trim 25 hold 25||$AAPL||25||268.1||294||647.5||441522|
|4/29/2020||12:49 PM||Trim 90 hold 370||$SPXL (SPY Bull ETF)||90||33.7||37.15||310.5||440875|
|4/29/2020||12:17 PM||Trim 90 hold 460||$SPXL (SPY Bull ETF)||90||33.7||36.98||295||449565|
|4/29/2020||Trim 30% 30 of 150 hold 20||$KBE||30||28.23||35.21||209||440270|
|4/29/2020||10:26 AM||Trim 90 hold 550 of 640||$SPXL (SPY Bull ETF)||90||33.7||36.8||279||440061|
|4/29/2020||PRE||Trim 10% hold 320||$CAE||80||14.1||17.22||249.6||439782|
|4/29/2020||PRE||Take profit to 90% sell 180 hold 30||$MA||180||247||273.2||4716||438533|
|4/28/2020||11:23||Add 1/10 size long||$TECK||300||7.71||0|
|4/28/2020||7:01 AM||Trim 10%||$AXP||20||84.5||86.25||35||434516|
|4/28/2020||6:57 AM||Trim 10% 20 of 140 hold 120||$LVS||20||44.5||47.8||66||434481|
|4/28/2020||6:54 AM||Trim 10% 90 of 730 hold 640||$MA||90||247||269.5||2025||434415|
|4/28/2020||PRE||Trim 50% $KBE||$KBE||150||28.23||31.5||490.5||421150|
|4/28/2020||10:27 AM||Trim 270 of 900 hold 730||$SPXL (SPY Bull ETF)||270||33.7||36.3||648||430660|
|4/27/2020||3:00 PM||Trim 90 of 300, hold 210||$MA||90||247||264.9||1611||430012|
|4/27/2020||10:25 AM||Trim 30% 60 of 200 hold 140||$LVS||60||44.55||47.7||187||428401|
|4/27/2020||9:56 AM||Close $INO||$INO||20||11.03||15.22||88||428214|
|4/27/2020||9:55 AM||Trim 10% 60 of 600 hold 540||$TLRY||60||8.04||9.26||70.8||428126|
|4/27/2020||PRE||Trim 40 hold 50||$AAPL||40||268.1||284.9||672||428055|
|4/24/2020||3:40 PM||Starter long||$TLRY||600||8.04||0|
|4/24/2020||3:03 PM||Starter long||$LVS||200||44.55||0|
|4/23/2020||PRE||Trim to 90%, hold 20||$INO||130||11.03||12.49||189.8||426658||https://twitter.com/SwingAlerts_CT/status/1253265769372286976|
|4/21/2020||11:54 AM||Short starter||$TSLA||20||694.5||https://twitter.com/SwingAlerts_CT/status/1252627996730707968|
|4/21/2020||10:00||Add $APPL 268s per alert hold 90||$APPL||85||268.1||0|
|4/21/2020||11:00||Trim $VXX 300 hold 100||$VXX||300||43||47.8||1440||426448|
|4/21/2020||PRE||Trim 50% of position||$OSTK||50||8.73||11.89||158||425008||https://twitter.com/SwingAlerts_CT/status/1225566766350393345||https://twitter.com/SwingAlerts_CT/status/1252243687624622085||https://twitter.com/SwingAlerts_CT/status/1255091263185059841|
|4/20/2020||11:18 AM||Long Starter||$CLVS||300||11.18||0||https://twitter.com/SwingAlerts_CT/status/1252255241615130629|
|4/17/2020||4:03 PM||Sell 25%||$MA||100||247||260||1300||424400|
|4/16/2020||POST||Long||$SPXL (SPY Bull ETF)||900||33.7||0||https://twitter.com/SwingAlerts_CT/status/1247072443723845638|
|4/16/2020||1:39 PM||Trim profit to 90% 450 of 500||$RCUS||450||15.5||29.2||6165||422938|
|4/16/2020||16:42||Long in Size||$MA||400||247||0||https://twitter.com/SwingAlerts_CT/status/1250887337917243393||https://twitter.com/SwingAlerts_CT/status/1250463929765187585||https://twitter.com/SwingAlerts_CT/status/1250463036634251266||https://twitter.com/SwingAlerts_CT/status/1250444010117726214|
|4/16/2020||POST||Trim to 90% – 35 of 40 hold 5||$AAPL||35||261.9||296||1193.5||416773|
|4/15/2020||PRE||Trim 100 of 200||$APDN||100||3.01||8.51||550||415580|
|4/14/2020||PRE||Trim profit 25% 75 of 150||$INTC||75||48.42||58.7||771||415030|
|4/14/2020||PRE||Trim 25% profit||$PD||150||17.2||19.12||288||414259||https://twitter.com/SwingAlerts_CT/status/1249980190769496064|
|4/14/2020||PRE||Trim 2 hold 2||$GC_F||2||1516.01||1725.77||41952||413971|
|4/14/2020||POST||Trim 90%, trim 180 old 20||$BABA||180||180.75||205||4365||372019||https://twitter.com/SwingAlerts_CT/status/1249803532032716801|
|4/13/2020||4:14 PM||Trim 10% Long hold 40%||$AAPL||10||261.9||272.9||110||367644|
|4/9/2020||Settlement||Close stop at entry||$CL_F||1||24.07||24.07||0|
|4/9/2020||9:31 AM||Cover short||$TSLA||20||544,33||558.2||-277.4||367544|
|4/9/2020||7:14 AM||Trim 45% oil swing profit hold 5%||$CL_F||5||24.07||27.3||16150||367822|
|4/9/2020||PRE||$VIX wknd ins adds to 30% $VXX||$VXX||300||43||0||https://twitter.com/SwingAlerts_CT/status/1248206283087503361|
|4/9/2020||9:15 AM||Trim 50% Long hold 50%||$AAPL||50||261.9||270||405||351672||https://twitter.com/SwingAlerts_CT/status/1247880159010549765|
|4/7/2020||8:07 AM||Trim oil 50% swing profit||$CL_F||6||24.07||24.97||5400||351267|
|4/7/2020||15:06||Long swing trade oil||$CL_F||12||24.07||0|
|4/6/2020||1:14 PM||Trim profit on swaps 25%||$BTC||75||5900||7147||1247||345867|
|4/6/2020||1:14 PM||Trim Gold Long (2 @ 100) hold 4||$GC_F||2||1516.01||1654||27598||344620|
|4/6/2020||1:14 PM||Trim Silver Long (2 @ 5000) hold 1||$SI_F||2||12.7||14.82||21200||317022|
|4/6/2020||PRE||Long adds 100 hold 200||$BABA||100||187.11||0|
|4/3/2020||4:00 AM||Trim oil||$CL_F||1||20.44||25.63||5190||288272|
|4/2/2020||10:45 AM||Trim oil||$CL_F||2||20.44||26.6||12320||283082|
|4/2/2020||10:40 AM||Trim oil 50% of 50% approx||$CL_F||4||20.44||26.4||23840||270762|
|4/2/2020||1:43 AM||Trim oil trade 50% of total||$CL_F||8||20.44||21.81||10960||246922|
|4/2/2020||10:29 AM||Trim Silver Long (2 @ 5000)||$SI_F||2||12.7||14.41||17100||235962||https://twitter.com/SwingAlerts_CT/status/1245720000817659907||https://twitter.com/SwingAlerts_CT/status/1245716238954872832||https://twitter.com/SwingAlerts_CT/status/1245714843761606656|
|4/2/2020||10:29 AM||Trim Gold Long (2 @ 100) hold 6||$GC_F||2||1516.01||1609||18598||218862||https://twitter.com/SwingAlerts_CT/status/1245720000817659907||https://twitter.com/SwingAlerts_CT/status/1245716238954872832||https://twitter.com/SwingAlerts_CT/status/1245714843761606656|
|4/2/2020||4:27 AM||Cover 25%||$APO||75||34.4||30.87||264.75||200264|
|3/31/2020||12:10||Long oil swing in size||$CL_F||16||20.44||200000|
*The goal has been to keep the alert feed simple to allow traders (subs) to structure their own trades, sizing, instruments etc, however, we will be transitioning to a more specific detailed alerting process in 2020 (digital auto platform).
*Run the trades, win rate avg return range you see alerted on the spreadsheet with your preferred sizing, risk tolerance, instrument type and see what your returns would be based on the swing alerts of our platform.
*The trade alert links in spreadsheet will only open for premium subscribers (for use of reference) if you would like a tour of the feed to view the time stamped alerts contact us – the P&L represents alert feed as it was alerted.
*Subscribers can click on alert link for details of alert and also see charting and links to live Trading View charting, structured models, etc for each set up.
*See addendum documentation for; Volatility derivative options trading structures/strategies used for $OVX $VIX $USO $SPY $SPX Gold Silver Crude Oil Bitcoin.
*Many trades in Volatility, Indices, Commodities, Crypto etc are structured as futures or ETF options or lev swaps that take time to detail at intraday alert level – soon trade alerts will include more detail with digital traders platform launch.
*For these P&Ls (until strategy structures include more detail n alerts) we have kept the entries as simple as possible so traders can execute on the actionable set-up.
*Crude oil: lead trader primarily uses a 10 bet position trading strategy on day trades and a 30+ bet system on swings (max size can vary) and EPIC V3.1.1 machine trading a fixed 30 bet system on either.
*Swing clients know in 9/10 trade set ups when lead trade executes a position a profit trim is taken if on right side of trade and then if price returns to buy lead trader has stops there (unless otherwise noted).
*For specific or itemized trade set-up strategies or instrument stuctures as needed for any of the trades in progress email Jen & Curt at firstname.lastname@example.org or clients can Whatsapp Curt direct.
If you need some trade coaching go to our website and register for a minimum 3 hours.
Email me as needed email@example.com.
Subscribe to Swing Trading Service:
Swing Trading Bundle (Swing Trading Newsletter, Live Swing Trade Alerts, Study Guides).
Swing Trading Newsletter (Weekly Newsletter Published for Traders – Trade Set-Ups / Watch List).
Real-Time Swing Trading Alerts (Private Member Twitter Feed and by way of Email).
Swing Trading Study Guide Newsletters (After Trade In-Depth Reviews Including Set-Up Identification, Trading Plan, Sizing, Risk Management, ROI and more).
Weekly Sunday Swing Trading $STUDY Webinars 7-11 PM (10 Week block 100.00, if you can’t make it to webinar videos sent to you before market open Monday).
One-on-One Trade Coaching (Via Skype or In-Person).
Free Mailing List(s):
Free Swing Trading Periodical Contact Form (Complimentary Swing Trade Set-Ups to Email)
Visit our Free Public Chat Room on Discord.
Free Mailing List(s):
Free Swing Trading Periodical Contact Form (Complimentary Swing Trade Set-Ups to Email)
Visit our Free Public Chat Room on Discord.
Article Topics; Swing Trading, Profit Loss, Trade, Alerts, Newsletter, Stocks, Commodities, Crypto, .$AAPL, $OSTK, $LUV, $BTC, $SPY, $TSLA, $BABA, $VIX, $IBB, $MA, $AXP, $LVS, $INO, $TLRY, $INTC, $APDN, $PD, $KBE, $RCUS, $GC_F, $SI_F, $CL_F, $APO, $CCJ, $CAE, $TECK, $TACO, $VXX, $BIIB, $CLVS
Compound Trading Chat Room Stock Trading Plan and Watch list for Monday June 15, 2017; $CLVS, $DCTH, $BA, $AXP, $PSTG, $UWT, $WTIC – $SRNE, $WMT, $UUP, $SSH, $LGCY, $TRCH, $ESEA, $LIGA – Gold $GLD, Gold Miners $GDX, Silver $SLV, Oil $USOIL $WTI, US Dollar Index $USD/JPY $DXY, S&P 500 $SPY, Volatility $VIX… more.
Welcome to the morning Wall Street trading day session at Compound Trading!
Notes in red text below are new comments entered specifically today.
Today’s Live Trading Room Link:
Live Alerts for Oil, Swing Trading and Day Trading are now available only on either email and/or by following alert Twitter feed. If you did not get an email send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask Sartaj to get you info. Most of those I spoke to are opting for email only, but the Twitter alert system is available for those that want it.
Post Market Reports:
On hold until Wed Fiber internet done (see tech issues memo above).
Most recent lead trader blog posts:
Trading Set-ups. Video Explains Predictable Winning Process. Part 6 b) “Freedom Traders” Series.
Trading Set-ups. Video Explains Predictable Winning Process. Part 6 b) “Freedom Traders” Series. https://t.co/7XFIQ68CoY
— Curtis Melonopoly (@curtmelonopoly) May 29, 2017
The Quarterly Swing Trading Performance Review P/L. The Algorithms Quarterly Performance Reports will be out soon.
Trading Plan (Buy, Hold, Sell) and Watch Lists:
Morning momentum stocks on watch so far: $CLVS, $DCTH,
Bias toward / on watch: Watching oil in a possible up channel.
Markets: $SPY $ES_F $SPX I continue to be cautiously optimistic, $GLD, $GDX, $SLV under pressure. $USOIL, $WTI possible up channel. $DXY no major news and $VIX has no significant news. I am long a small test size in US Dollar related $UUP.
OTC on watch:
Gaps to Watch:
Recent Momentum Stocks to Watch:
Stocks with News: $CLVS, $DCTH,
Recent SEC Filings to Watch:
Some Earnings Today:
Holds: $WMT, $SRNE, $UUP test starter swing. All holds are small size (less than 5% of day trading account on total) holds in this order according to sizing: $ONTX, $SSH, $LGCY, $TRCH, $ESEA, $LIGA (not including my swing trading or algorithm charting trades).
Recent Chart Set-ups on Watch: $BA, $AXP, $PSTG We are working on these (if listed) and others in Mid Day Review in trading room. If you can’t be in there you can catch the review on the raw video feed we post to You Tube of each trading day.
Market News and Social Bits From Around the Internet:
Fed Dudley Speaks
Fed Evans: Monetary Policy
Whole Foods shares rise above Amazon offer price on speculation of bidding war
$BVXV European Investment Bank (EIB) Supports Late-Stage Development and Production of BiondVax’s… https://pro.benzinga.com @benzinga
Gulfport Energy Corporation to Post Q2 2017 Earnings of $0.39 Per Share, Williams Capital Forecasts $GPOR http://www.chaffeybreeze.com/?p=52
If you are new to our trading service you should review recent blog posts, the Compound Trading YouTube Channel and at minimum our algorithm Twitter feeds because they do tell a story in terms of the market and how the inflections of the market determine our day to day trading. You will notice the algorithmic modelling has been undeniably accurate with many time-frames (intra-day, weeks and months out) so I myself have learned to respect their math (they have taken me from a 60% hit rate to 80% in my trading – all publicly posted live trades).
Momentum Stocks (Market Open and Intra-Day):
I do trade morning momo stocks, but I do avoid risk – so often I avoid the first 30 minutes (gap and go) and trade momentum stocks later in the day after the wash-out looking for a snap-back. Just prior to open and shortly after open I post momentum stocks to the trade chat room (and Twitter and Stocktwits if I have time).
Some of my Favorite Intra-day Trading Set-Ups:
(1) Momentum Stock Wash-Outs for Snap Back, (2) Bad News Wash-outs on Stocks with High Institutional Ownership, (3) Getting on the Right Side of a Trend Change and scaling in my position and (4) Our Algorithm Set-Ups.
The momentum stocks (from previous days and morning trade) I continue to watch through the day for indicators that allow a trade.
Morning Stock Watch-Lists for my Favorite Set-Ups:
(1) Pre-Market Gainers Watch-List :$NVDQ 95%, $CLVS 51%, $RICE $MYO $RWLK $DGAZ $BVXV $RIGL $KOLD $SHIP $PHG $JD $WKHS $EMN $CS $LABU $SNE $VRX $KR I will update before market open or refer to chat room notices.
(2) Pre-market Decliners Watch-List : $UVXY $GLD $NUGT $UGAZ $TSRO $UNG $SQQQ $BOIL $JNUG I will update before market open or refer to chat room notices.
(3) Other Watch-List:
(4) Regular Algo Charting Watch-List: Gold $GC_F $GLD, Miners $GDX ($NUGT, $DUST, $JDST, $JNUG), Silver $SLV $SI_F ($USLV, $DSLV), Crude Oil FX: $USOIL $WTI ($UWTI, $DWTI, $USO, $UCO, $CL_F, $UWT, $DWT), Natural Gas $NG_F ($UGAZ, $DGAZ), S & P 500 $SPY $ES_F ($SPXL, $SPXS), US Dollar Index $DXY ($UUP), Volatility $VIX ($TVIX, $UVXY, $XIV)
(5) Recent Upgrades: $X $STLD $NUE $AKS $TRI $CS $ESV $BIIB $FUN $ATH $AGCO $CNHI $CLVS as time allows I will update before market open or refer to chat room notices.
(6) Recent Downgrades: $NXPI $COST $ORAN $ATW $MDRX $TRIP $TRV $PI $KR $W as time allows I will update before market open or refer to chat room notices.
Stay tuned in Stock Chat Room for more pre-market stocks on watch.
For new readers, a review of our unlocked posts on our blog would help you get in to the story we are following with the securities listed in this newsletter.
Free scanners to find momentum stocks that you can easily review charts of for indicators that bring probability of your trade being successful up considerably. These are not useful for first 30 minute market open gap and go type plays (you need a good momentum scanner, level 2, and best to have hot-keys for the first 30 mins of gap and go trading)… but are very useful for intra day scalping and swing trading (start with trending stocks and then look at indicators intra for simple set-ups – study scan study scan study scan).
Algorithm Twitter feeds can be found here:$WTI (@), $VIX (@), $SPY (@), $GLD (@), $SLV (@), $DXY (@DXYUSD_Index). Our Swing Trading Twitter feed is found here: https://twitter.com/swingtrading_ct. Our lead trader Twitter feed is here @curtmelonopoly and lead tech developer @hundalSHS.
Article Topics: $CLVS, $DCTH, $BA, $AXP, $PSTG, $UWT, $WTIC – $NUGT, $DUST, $USLV, $DSLV, $UWT, $DWT, $JNUG, $JDST, Stockmarket, Pre-Market, Trading Plan, Wall Street, Stocks, Day-trading, Watchlist, Chatroom, $GLD, $GOLD, $SILVER, $USD/JPY, $USOIL, $WTI, $VIX, $SPY, $NATGASUSD