Trading Webinar Schedule:
– Live broadcast in trading room and commencing June 2017 simulcast on YouTube Live, Facebook or Periscope as available. or determined
– As determined videos are posted to YouTube, Charts are posted, Blog Posts are published to website blog (public and member versions may vary). Each may be posted to various social media outlets also.
– All times Eastern.
– All Webinars are open to subscribers. Select webinars open to public as room capacity allows.
Below is the regular Compound Trading webinar schedule rotation going forward:
1. Daily 9:00 AM – Pre-market Review (focus toward day trading momentum stocks) .
2. Daily 9:30 AM – Market Open Review (focus on day trading momentum stocks).
3. Daily 12:00 – 1:00 – Midday Chart Set-Up Reviews (Day Trading / Swing Trading charting reviews with equities, indices, commodities and currencies). New traders that need to establish a trading process should not miss this and experienced traders gain benefit from chart set-up ideas for trade. Chart review requests are received and executed live also as time allows.
4. Real Time – Trade Recaps (published as time allows).
5. Sunday 6:00 pm (starts July 2017, select Sundays only) – Oil Weekly Trade and Charting Review.
6. Sunday 8:00 pm (starts July 2017, select Sundays only) Weekly Market Open Review. Day Trading and Swing Trading Chart Set-ups for equities, indices, commodities and currencies.
7. Wednesday 10:00 am: EIA Report – Oil Charting and Forecast Review. Starts May 24, 2017.
8. Commencing July 2017; Gold, Silver, USD, VIX Weekly Reviews (TBA)
9. First Monday of every month: Trading Room Public Open House. Includes premarket and trading day in room.
10. Special Event Webinars with Guest Speakers also commence July 2017.
To receive notification of webinars (regular or special events) click here to get on our mailing list to be notified.
Visit us at www.compoundtrading.com