RE: Trader Boot Camp Format, Itinerary and Objectives
Good morning Traders,
Some notes with reference to the format for the training starting today.
The primary objective of this particular training series (beyond bringing your trading up a level) is to consolidate the learning material to a defined Trader Training Curriculum and possibly for the purpose of a formal publication. I have been teaching traders for five years now (after 30 + years of personal trading experience) and it feels like the right time to consolidate my knowledge into a formal offering.
To achieve this objective, I will be sharing my knowledge and experience in the following ways (all of which you will be given access):
– April 17 & 18 Trader Boot Camp 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM each day.
– May 29 & 30 Trader Boot Camp (add-on module to bring it all together)
– Daily mid day chart and trade set up reviews in main trading room (video emailed thereafter)
– Weekly Sunday Study Webinars 8 PM – 11 PM (video emailed thereafter)
– Various Study Materials, Charting Set Ups etc emailed.
– Question and Answer on Whatsapp and or email as you prefer (before, during and between April and May sessions).
Previous Boot Camp Curriculum and formats can be found here (with associated links) “Trade Coaching Boot Camps“.
The format is intentionally casual to encourage questions as that will assist me in developing a consolidated curriculum to meet the objectives. Please send questions direct to me on Whatsapp or email during the meeting events (live) if needed or between sessions.
Class size is limited (in person and online attendees) to allow for ample question and answer.
Attendees are welcome to come and go as you like during the training because you will receive a video after each session.
When this series is complete I will consolidate all the information and formalize the offering and at that time you will be presented with a copy of the print text and videos (included in your cost for the initial training). So you will have the information and videos from this series and the formal series when it is recorded and put in to print at a later date this year.