Private One-on-One Trade Coaching
For private one on one trading coaching click here for initial 3 hour private trade coaching package registration (all private students start here, even if you are an advanced trader we start you at entry level status to allow for initial training sessions and assessment).
After the initial 3 hours you may need to register to the advanced coaching level pending your skill level and required curriculum.
Trading Boot Camps
We provide trading boot camps both virtually on-line and in person.
Take your trading to the next level with our lead trader at our next trade coaching boot camp at Cabarete Beach, Dominican Republic February 12, 13 2022.
If you can’t attend in person you can attend the class online virtually and take part in question and answer as if you were in the boot camp live.
Register Here: Trade Coaching Boot Camp Feb 12, 13 2022
Historical Boot Camp information for reference:
View info on our recent Trading Boot Camp held Sept 14 – 16, 2018, at Cabarete Beach, Dominican Republic.
Recent Trading Boot Camp Material for Review:
For Questions About Our Next Trading Boot Camp email us email@example.com for details!
Curriculum Outline (also customized for specific skill-set to each group).
- What is a trading plan?
- Trader Vocabulary
- Risk Management: Sizing, Risk-Reward Calculations
- Stock Evaluation: Fundamental versus Technical Analysis
- Basic Technical Analysis Tools: Price Action, Catalysts, Indicators, Pre-Market/After-Market, Earnings, and others
- Keyword and News Analysis
- Putting a trading plan into action
- Risk Management: Time dimensions, scaling in and out of trades
- Technical Analysis: Time/Price Cycles, Fibonacci, Elliot Wave, Charting, and others
- Bringing it all together: simulated trading
- Real-time trade planning for intraday and swing traders
- Technical Analysis: Combining multiple analytic tools, inverses, algorithmic and black box modeling, third-party scripting and widgets
- Open Q/A. You trade your own account in a live environment
- Availability of team trading pending on group sizes
Are you a hedge fund, trading group, or institution? Click here and tell us a little more about yourself. We offer group retreats and custom training packages.
What Makes Us Different?
Other trading boot camps often offer a capped number of trading setups, claiming that you can learn their “secret sauce” within some x amount of hours. While there is merit in being able to sit and watch a winning trader go through their daily routine, it does not encapsulate what it means to be in the hot seat. Subjects such as trader psychology, basic statistics and probability, and even subtle points such as interfacing with your broker account, are often completely gleaned over.
There is a lifetime of growing pains associated with becoming a trader. With that said, there are several vehicles that a trade coach can use to help match your personality with a predictable, rules-based process. Our one-on-one virtual training sessions, and in-person Live Trading Academy, will give you the components and tools you need to be able to stand on your own legs.
Curtis Melonopoly (our lead trader) is rated Top 250 Mathematical finance authority, covering also Stock exchanges and Economy of the United States https://agilience.com/en/curtmelonopoly
Finding the Right Trading Coach Article on Investopedia https://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/10/trading-coach.asp