For private one on one trading coaching click here for initial 3 hour private trade coaching package registration (all private students start here, even if you are an advanced trader we start you at entry level status to allow for initial training sessions and assessment).
After the initial 3 hours you may need to register to the advanced coaching level pending your skill level and required curriculum.
We also deliver boot camps and one-on-one coaching both virtually on-line and in person.
Trading Boot Camp Sept 14, 15 and 16 2018 in Cabarete Beach, Dominican Republic (click here to register) or fill in contact form on this page. Limited availability for this session. 2999.00 per person (coach30 at check-out for 30% off).
To Register to Our Next Trading Boot Camp (can attend in person or online) email us firstname.lastname@example.org for detail!
Current Trading Boot Camp Material:
- What is a trading plan?
- Trader Vocabulary
- Risk Management: Sizing, Risk-Reward Calculations
- Stock Evaluation: Fundamental versus Technical Analysis
- Basic Technical Analysis Tools: Price Action, Catalysts, Indicators, Pre-Market/After-Market, Earnings, and others
- Keyword and News Analysis
- Putting a trading plan into action
- Risk Management: Time dimensions, scaling in and out of trades
- Technical Analysis: Time/Price Cycles, Fibonacci, Elliot Wave, Charting, and others
- Bringing it all together: simulated trading
- Real-time trade planning for intraday and swing traders
- Technical Analysis: Combining multiple analytic tools, inverses, algorithmic and black box modeling, third-party scripting and widgets
- Open Q/A. You trade your own account in a live environment
- Availability of team trading pending on group sizes
Are you a hedge fund, trading group, or institution? Click here and tell us a little more about yourself. We offer group retreats and custom training packages.
What Makes Us Different?
Other trading boot camps often offer a capped number of trading setups, claiming that you can learn their “secret sauce” within some x amount of hours. While there is merit in being able to sit and watch a winning trader go through their daily routine, it does not encapsulate what it means to be in the hot seat. Subjects such as trader psychology, basic statistics and probability, and even subtle points such as interfacing with your broker account, are often completely gleaned over.
There is a lifetime of growing pains associated with becoming a trader. With that said, there are several vehicles that a trade coach can use to help match your personality with a predictable, rules-based process. Our one-on-one virtual training sessions, and in-person Live Trading Academy, will give you the components and tools you need to be able to stand on your own legs.
Curtis Melonopoly (our lead trader) is rated Top 250 Mathematical finance authority, covering also Stock exchanges and Economy of the United States https://agilience.com/en/curtmelonopoly
Finding the Right Trading Coach Article on Investopedia https://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/10/trading-coach.asp