Good afternoon traders,
Hope you had a great weekend.
I spent the majority of the weekend in Study and getting settled in our new location.
The US riots, the virus, the sell off then snap back and now time cycle inflection are big for traders, we’ve done well but it does require significant study to continue in it.
The new location (as has been with others recent) is a reaction to the virus lock down. Since the lock down we have been negotiating with folks and working with various people that provide infrastructure and as opportunities have led us closer and closer to the best possible location on the island I have moved. Anyway, after 4 moves we’re finally at the final goal destination.
So this week is an inflection week, a big week for us in many ways.
Settling in to a semi-permanent location will be good and will allow us to focus on bringing to conclusion many things we are working on.
Being a start up (yes 5 years in we are still a start up haha) that is boot strapped grass roots style I’ve done my best to keep you in the loop, we get many questions through-out each week so I try to summarize Q and A in these updates. Thank you again for your support and patience.
The location moves on each occasion require a tonne of work (primarily infrastructure to operate) so I appreciate your supporting us. If we weren’t in the kind of development we are in we could just have been in any location, but there are many reasons why we are not in western society for the development and many reasons while we are over seas that our location is critical. That is a long story, but that is the bottom line.
So we’re managing a massive development initiative with a small team in locations that require a lot of negotiation and infrastructure type work and patience.
Anyway, now that we are in our ultimate location that has everything we need, here is what our inflection week will bring (and I know I’ve been promising some of these things and this is the week they’ll roll out). Bottom line is that this week is WIP clean up and below are some of the things we are cleaning up on our work in progress:
- The new location will not be set up perfectly for about a week, we have internet (high speed) but we will experience about or up to 8 restarts of our software and or trading room a day until the final fiber line is run to our location (it is being run from about 2 miles away and they’re working on it now). When complete we will have that fiber line and satellite and cellular back up. Right now we have all that but it is not done the way we need. The back up generators here are world class and security is top notch as are the amenities for the upcoming trader’s conference.So until the final install you can expect interim outages in the live trading room and this will also affect the Sunday Swing $STUDY sessions. Anytime it goes down we’ll simply reboot and restart, it can be up to 5 minutes on each occasion.
Video of new ocean side trading crib and location of our upcoming traders conference as promised 🌊🌴 pic.twitter.com/HPRX2TCQmi
— Curtis Melonopoly (@curtmelonopoly) May 30, 2020
- There is an announcement on deck as I’ve noted previous (next in the queue) about EPIC software. It is next and will be within 24 hours – new white paper. Bottom line is we have completed the software and the real world test will start, it will be very public along with mainstream articles etc. More on that soon. And I know I’ve said it recently a few times, but you can expect very active EPIC oil trading alerts going forward. This is a big deal because it will basically be EPIC’s world premier and the live trading results will be very public going forward. The next is the trader’s platform that is now in play with our team and hopefully complete before end of year. Again, more on this in formal announcement on deck.
- I am personally in an oil trade that I am a tad underwater on and tonight I will be sharing charting as trade sets up for the week describing my trading plan as it unfolds. Fortunately my size is right and I do have a plan, I’ve shared a lot on this trade so I’m sure you know were I’m going with it.
- My oil trade is a time cycle inflection trade that I’ve discussed in some detail here (market inflections) and this and other articles Protected: TIME CYCLE INFLECTION: How to Swing Trade It. Volatility, $VIX, $VXX, $OVX, SP500, $SPY, Bitcoin, $BTC, Oil, $CL_F, $USO, Gold, $GLD, Silver, $SLV, US Dollar, $DXY and on recent Swing Trade $STUDY Webinar videos.
- The profit and loss statements will be out this week, again, my apologies but they do require significant hands on personal time to reconcile considering all of our different accounts.Bottom line is we’re doing better and better all the time with our swing trading newsletter and swing trade alert platform, our returns are parabolic at this point (I don’t think we’ll ever see less than 400% per year ever again) primarily because of a proven process that allows us to really harvest ROI on the winners and on the laggards we’re small in size so they’re not weighing us too heavy at all. As rotation happens we trim our trees for profit. The process works well. There is a sizing and trade positioning article here that I will be continuing in with other parts of the article in near future. Also in development is the coding of 200 equities from our swing trade platform to machine trading along with SPY, VIX, GOLD, SILVER, BTC and US DOLLAR. This is also scheduled for completion late 2020 but realistically not totally complete for 2 years.
- The day trade alerts platform on private twitter alert feed is re-launching as noted previous and I would expect within 2 weeks it will be in full flight. I’m slowly bringing swing structured models down to a day trade time frame, but the market has to come to us on it, when we get the extreme highs or low inflections this is where you’ll see it light right up. Currently we aren’t re billing any subs as the platform is in start up, so the time period is essentially free for anyone currently subscribed. Billing will start when we’re settled in and running smooth. Bottom line with the day trade alerts feed is that early in our 5 year journey I spent 2 years day trading live and we did exceptionally well so I brought the program back to garner more ROI now that our swing trade platform has been built out.
- The shout outs many of you have provided us recently really help our team stay motivated, thank you for doing that. I manage a small 4 person team and they are young, it really lifts their spirits. They’re managing a massive work load and sometimes they need the boost, so thank you. And truth be told, with the soon to be released main stream media articles on deck, your shout outs will really help us there because many of our competitors will be trying to knock us in the public eye, this is par for the course and expected.
- The weekly Swing Trade $STUDY videos will be out Sunday night and may not include a formal written report this week, so don’t rely on the actual report. Last week we did a significant video and written reporting session that we sent out in about 6 parts of written reports so those charts and set ups are likely still in play as is, the videos from the study session webinar tonight will likely be more focused on how to manage those set ups (and some new) in light of the time cycle inflection and how to trade the inflection properly.
most ideal scenario this week, we sell off and buy fear
covid sell off and bounce rocked
— Curtis Melonopoly (@curtmelonopoly) May 31, 2020
Any others you want me to look at message/email me please.
Tonight Swing Trade $STUDY Webinar we're working Current Trades, Time Cycles, Anarchy Stocks, Pot Stocks, Gold Stocks, Semis, Volatility, VIX, SPY, GOLD, SILVER, US DOLLAR, BITCOIN, Oil….#swingtrading
— Curtis Melonopoly (@curtmelonopoly) May 31, 2020
- And finally when we get settled in here over the next week I am going to personally take 90 days to focus on writing two articles per day (short) with videos to explain what I’ve learned in oil trading, swing trading and daytrading to summarize my journey. I’ve been meaning to do this for some time but without the ideal location to focus in this has been difficult until now. So now the opportunity has presented and I will be taking advantage of that. I have documented much of it in articles and on our Compound Trading Group YouTube Trading Video Channel but mostly with raw trading room video feed coverage so it is cumbersome and not easy for traders to digest in 10 minute bite sizes or less. So that’s the goal, about 150 articles with videos that traders can consume in 10 minutes or less for each trade set up learning.
Anything else I can do please let me know!