Compound Trading Premarket Trading Plan (Trade Alerts, Stock Market News & Chart Set-Ups) Thursday November 1, 2018.
In this premarket trading edition: Recent Trades, Time Cycles, DXY, VIX, OIL, Earnings, Apple, AAPL, BABA, SAP, ATHN … more. Welcome to the morning Wall Street trading day session at Compound Trading Group. Notices:
Notes in red text in this report are more recently important.
- Nov 12 – Trade Service Updates: Machine Trade, Trade Alerts, Live Trading, Reporting, Coaching etc.
- Ask for a tour of our member swing trading alert feed – we’ve done well through this and expect it to get better through Q1 2019. Been through many downturns over 30 years. Check the feed and tell me I’m wrong. #swingtrading #premarket https://twitter.com/curtmelonopoly/status/1057255452621324289
- Trade Coaching Boot Camp Cabarete Nov 30 – Dec 2, 2018 Winter Sessions Sell Out Fast (it is warm here after-all) so act fast if you plan to be here with us! https://compoundtrading.com/trade-coaching-boot-camp-cabarete-nov-30-dec-2-2018/.
- Miscellaneous Work in Progress List:
- Machine trading signals to be fed in to main trading room.
- New pricing to be published representing next generation algorithm models (existing members no change).
- Next generation algorithm models roll out (machine trading Gen 1).
- Trading Profit and Loss to be Published for Q1, Q2, Q3 2018 (a report detailing trading / alert performance of our team).
- Trading Boot Camp Event videos to become available on Compound Trading website.
- Previously recorded Master Class Videos will become available for download on website.
- New Trading Boot Camp Events to be announced
- 1 day Bootcamps before end of year for each of the seven trading models and swing and daytrading – 8 in total to be announced (online only).
- Sept 18 – Raw Trading Boot Camp Videos were emailed to members.
- Sept 18 – Previously recorded Master Class Series were emailed to members.
- Sept 14-16 Cabarete Trade Coaching Boot Camp went well, there are a series of post links on this landing page that detail what our itinerary was each day etc.
- Machine Trade Coding Team Mandates: In current development and roll-out has commenced (1) Intelligent Assisted #IA Trading Platform (Code Algorithm Models), (2) Operate 24 Hour Crypto Trading Desk, (3) Alert Trade Set-ups to Member Alert Feeds (for all models) and (4) Machine Learning.
Where can you find a trading setup that executes for a 150+ tick day trade in crude oil with back tested win side probability 90%. Test it and tell us we’re wrong. Member report below. $USOIL $WTI $CL_F #OIL #trading #OOTT https://twitter.com/EPICtheAlgo/status/1057464025750138881 $TSLA #premarket jam. Closed 263.75 – 338.75 was a good one. Next! #swingtrade https://twitter.com/curtmelonopoly/status/1056867806183129088 Machine trade in oil top tick hit perfect 67.62 to penny HOD, trimmed added numerous all win side and closed 90% 66.83. Nice trade.
Crude oil trade in to open yesterday: Nailed the Crude Oil Short in Trading Room at Open.
Trade alert this morning to trim Silver and add above: Trimming Silver 14.78 per price target will add above.
Trade alert yesterday : Long Silver 14.63 target 14.78 tight stops.
Daytrading Crude Oil – Screen Shot of Oil Trade Alerts Feed with signals for long oil trade and closing trade.
TESLA (TSLA) daytrade with swing trade possible here to higher, we got some of that move at open. $TSLA #trading https://twitter.com/curtmelonopoly/status/1052195389460295680 That spike in Sunday night oil futures open was interesting (on Saudi Trump news flow), caught me off guard but I got a piece of it $USOIL $WTI $CL_F $USO #OilTradeAlerts #OOTT https://twitter.com/curtmelonopoly/status/1052051231080947712
Working the daytrade edges on SP500 $SPY #daytrading #tradealerts https://twitter.com/curtmelonopoly/status/1049673113590484992 Working the edges of volatility on daytrading time-frames today also $VIX $TVIX $UVXY #tradealerts #daytrading https://twitter.com/curtmelonopoly/status/1049674045879332864 Example of knowing probability of time cycles (intra-day example). Look at the guidance in the oil trading room…. exact time of day and price of oil hit per guidance many hours earlier. Power of time cycles. FX $USOIL $WTI $CL_F $USO #oil #trading #algorithm https://twitter.com/curtmelonopoly/status/1049636594699984896 This was an intra-day time cycle trade. I win when I respect time cycles, lose when I don’t. It is that simple. https://twitter.com/curtmelonopoly/status/1049635827322707968 $ROKU #daytrading #tradealerts https://twitter.com/curtmelonopoly/status/1046760118296154113 Market Outlook, Market News and Social Bits From Around the Internet: #OIL #OOTT $CL_F $USO $WTI $USOIL https://twitter.com/curtmelonopoly/status/1061955918034886656 If you are new to our trading service you should review recent blog posts, the Compound Trading YouTube Channel and at minimum our algorithm Twitter feeds because they do tell a story in terms of the market and how the inflections of the market determine our day to day trading. You will notice the algorithmic modelling has been undeniably accurate with many time-frames (intra-day, weeks and months out) so I myself have learned to respect the math (they have taken me from a 60% hit rate to 80%+ all publicly posted live trade alerts). Momentum Stocks (Market Open and Intra-Day): I do trade morning momo stocks, but I do avoid much of the day trading risk (preferring to daytrade only what is structurally set-up also on the swing trade side and to my advantage in the algorithmic model charting). I often avoid the first 30 minutes (gap and go) and trade momentum stocks or structured (per explanation in previous sentence) stocks later in day after a wash-out looking for a snap-back trade that can possibly also become a strong swing or longer term trade that I can leg in to. Just prior to open and shortly after open I post momentum stocks to the trade chat room (and Twitter and Stocktwits if I have time). Some of my Favorite Intra-day Trading Set-Ups: (1) Momentum Stock Wash-Outs for Snap Back, (2) Bad News Wash-outs on Stocks with High Institutional Ownership, (3) Getting on the Right Side of a Trend Change and scaling in my position and (4) Our Algorithm Charting Model Set-Ups. The momentum stocks (from previous days and morning trade) I continue to watch through the day for indicators that allow a trade. Morning Stock Watch-Lists for my Favorite Set-Ups: (1) Pre-Market Gainers Watch-List: $APTI $MTNB $CCRC $BBOX $PTIE $UGAZ $TOPS $OPK $ATHN $LCI $BOIL $NBEV $SBGL $UNG $SWN $CHK (2) Pre-market Decliners Watch-List : (3) Other Watch-List: (4) Regular Algo Charting Watch-List: Gold $GC_F $GLD, Miners $GDX ($NUGT, $DUST, $JDST, $JNUG), Silver $SLV $SI_F ($USLV, $DSLV), Crude Oil FX: $USOIL $WTI ($UWT, $DWT, $USO, $UCO, $CL_F, $UWT, $DWT), Natural Gas $NG_F ($UGAZ, $DGAZ), S & P 500 $SPY $ES_F ($SPXL, $SPXS), US Dollar Index $DXY ($UUP), Volatility $VIX ($TVIX, $UVXY), $BTCUSD Bitcoin. (5) Recent Upgrades: $IMO $JBL $SCVL $OIS $AWI $LB $CMA $CCK $SNV $I $KORS $EPAY $MRT $PEB $CROX $SBUX $I Pivotal Research Group upgrades $SCVL from Hold to Buy, target price from $45 to $46 http://99wallstreet.com/ratings/stock/SCVL/ … First Analysis Sec upgrades $EPAY from Outperform to Strong Buy, target price to $88 Stifel upgrades $PEB from Hold to Buy (6) Recent Downgrades: $INFI $EAF $ADMP $CAKE $PHM $CFR $ARD $KERX $PLNT $SCCO $AKAO $TREE $YELP Apple’s stock slips after J.P. Morgan trims price target again H.C. Wainwright downgrades $AKAO from Buy to Neutral, target price from $19 to $3 Stay tuned in Stock Chat Room for more pre-market stocks on watch. Study: For new readers, a review of our unlocked posts on our blog would help you get in to the story we are following with the securities listed in this newsletter. Free scanners to find momentum stocks that you can easily review charts of for indicators that bring probability of your trade being successful up considerably. These are not useful for first 30 minute market open gap and go type plays (you need a good momentum scanner, level 2, and best to have hot-keys for the first 30 mins of gap and go trading)… but are very useful for intra day scalping and swing trading (start with trending stocks and then look at indicators intra for simple set-ups – study scan study scan study scan). http://finviz.com/ https://finance.yahoo.com/screener/predefined/ec5bebb9-b7b2-4474-9e5c-3e258b61cbe6 http://www.highshortinterest.com/ http://www.gurufocus.com/short-stocks.php http://www.3xetf.com/all/ http://www.etf.com/channels/gold-etfs GL! Curtis Algorithm Twitter feeds can be found here: $BTC (@CryptotheAlgo) $WTI (@), $VIX (@), $SPY (@), $GLD (@), $SLV (@), $DXY (@DXYUSD_Index). Our Swing Trading Twitter feed is found here: https://twitter.com/swingtrading_ct. Our lead trader Twitter feed is here @curtmelonopoly Article Topics: Premarket, Stocks, Trading Plan, Trade Alerts, Trading Room, Swing Trading, Day Trading, Recent Trades, Time Cycles, DXY, VIX, OIL, Earnings, Apple, AAPL, BABA, SAP, ATHN